June 18, 2013

My 1st Saturated Canary Image - "Lovely"

Hey There!!  The other day, I came across an adorable little image... and then it led me to the site of Krista Smith's blog, Saturated Canary.  Love, Love, Love, Love her site!!  If you love Elisabeth Bell images, you will LOVE Krista's!!  I love them because they are CUTE and some are PRETTY, but I especially love them because they are digital, and I was able to get the images right after payment was made.  No waiting... not that I wouldn't wait for cute stamps... but ya, this one came a lot quicker than the mailed ones.  

I've decided to immediately play along with Saturated Canary's Challenge, which is to use the image "Lovely".  She is soooo PRETTY!!!  I used a sketch that I found on the The Sketchy Challenge blog.  You will see the sketch below.  And another challenge I am submitting this project for is to the Color Me Creative Copic Challenge which is  about **Gorgeous Brunettes**, which basically means to use your Browns and create a Brunette!!!



The inside of my card....


I really enjoy the way Alyce Keegan colors, so I am watching her You Tube video's and trying to adapt her coloring methods.  Still so much to learn, and am loving that I get to color along side her, while her video is going.  :)  Below is the details on my card.
I used this sketch from The Sketchy Challenge #49 (Kylie's Sketch):


  • Die Cut Oval: Stampin' Up! Framelits Oval Collection, Stampin' Up! Framelits Labels Collection
  • Embossing Folders:: Stampin' Up! Fan Fair and Cloudy Day (Retired)
  • Die Cut on Sentiment: Sizzix
  • Balloon and Sentiment Stamps: Penny Black
  • Punch: Martha Stewart
  • Cardstock: Stampin' Up! and Bazzill Basics
  • DSP: Stampin' Up! 

Copic Sketch Markers Used:
  • Dress: R89, E04, E70 and 100 (Dark Red Parts), BG07 and FBG2 (Blue Parts)
  • Hair: E49, E29, E37, E55 and R01
  • Eye: FBG2
  • Face & Body: E95, E31, and E21
  • Flower: G07, E04 and 100
  • Clouds: Using Bev Rochester's Cloud Template - B000, C3 and 0
  • Balloon: R89
Thank You for stopping by!!  I hope you were blessed by this post.  Aloha!!

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~