June 10, 2013

More Father's Day Cards with a Sketch!!

I have 2 more cards here to share with you all!!  I am not sure if I've posted these... but it is still in "to post" folders, but I may have posted it on FB, maybe that is why I am not sure?  Anyways, in creating these cards, I followed this sketch from Sweet Nothings.  This sketch was post a while back:


Here are my cards....

This 2nd card, I used everything the same, except that I turned the sketch on it's side.  A slight difference, but still beautiful, right?? 

ALL products are of Stampin' Up! :)  Image was colored with water color pencils.

Thank U for stopping by!!  Have a blessed Monday!!!

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~