June 19, 2013

Last of the Father's Day Cards

Aloha all...

First off... please keep my family in prayer, we are all battling some kinda cold that has been lingering around.  Started with my hubs, then my oldest, then myself and my youngest. Scratchy throats, coughing and my oldest has an achy ear.  Yuck!!  I feel bad for the boys... more so, because you know how they can be so miserable when they are sick, right?  I'm just trying to move about my daily business, and get things going around here.  Thank You for your prayers...

Now to share with you the last couple of Father's Day cards I created.... 

This one was requested after I posted the other Fireman card.  To make this one different, I created it into a gate fold card, and colored his coat red instead of yellow.  No sentiment on the front of the card, but I put it on the inside panel instead.




I colored him with my copics. Sorry, I was in a rush to create this one, so I didn't note down the #'s of the copics that I used. 

My next card is the card I created for my hubs... 



The stamp with words is from Stampendous. The shirt I folded myself... it was kinda difficult because it was kind of a thick DSP.  I added a ribbon for a tie, and succeeded in creating a Winston Knot. :)  The wet spot on there is glue.  Haha... I told him it's for the food he always spills on himself when eating. LOL!!

Ok, well, I just received my 1st order from the NEW Stampin' Up! catalog year! I have to organize and get things ready, and send out catalogs.  If you are interested in receiving a Stampin' Up! catalog, and do NOT have a demonstrator, please contact me and let me know.  Please do NOT request a catalog if you already have a demonstrator that takes care of you.  Thank You for your understanding!!! 

Have a blessed day and thank you for stopping by!!

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~