June 7, 2013

Day 5 Challenge: Environment, Day 6: "Transport" & Day 7: "Bright"

Greetings Blog Friends!!!

Theme for Day 5 is "Environment".  This is a pretty vague theme.  I hope I will be inspired to capture a bunch of "environmental" things.  Here's what I came up with....

My environment consists of my beautiful garden, of course!!!  :)  Love being in my garden, since I've been beautifying it along the way.... God is good!!!  I was blessed with an entire family of pokey-kine cactus!! Thanking The Lord for my brother Joshtin, for blessing me with these beauties!!


A walkway at Magic Island, Ala Moana Park on Oahu....

Haha! and I forgot to publish my Day 5 Photo challenge yesterday... so here it is, Day 6!!  :)

Day 6 FSM Photo A Day Challenge is "Transport"... here is what I've captured:

My lil' guy on the Pineapple Plantation Train!!  He went with friends of the family, and although it was "so hot", he really enjoyed hanging out with his buddy!  I'm glad he got to go.  I haven't been there (other than their gift store)!


And YET again, I total forgot to publish my post for the 3rd time!  What is wrong with me??  Sorry peeps...

Day 7 photo challenge is "Bright"...

Here is the photo that I took...


And here is a Father's Day card I created for my sister's store which also matches this category.  For the "Fire Fighting Daddy" in all of you, that put the lil' fires out!!  Thank You for all that you do!!! 



Card Details:
  • Image: Whipper Snapper
  • Sentiment, Cardstock and Punch: Stampin' Up!
  • Embossing Folder: Sizzix
  • Oval Die Cut: Spellbinder

Thanks for stopping by!!! Aloha!!

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~