June 4, 2013

Day 2 & 3 Challenges...

Hey gang!! I totally forgot to "publish" my post for Day 2 challenge, and now we are on Day 4!  Day 2's challenge was "A Moment"... here is what I captured on camera:

My friend's precious sweet pea Zoey...

The Cece ohana has been called by the Lord to move to the states... we will truly miss them and their fellowship at our church, but there are bigger and better things for them out there!!  So here we are, as a church, praying and sending them off in LOVE.  God is good!!  I love my church!!  A beautiful moment to look back on.  <3 br="" nbsp="">

The challenge for Day 3 was "On My Table"...  I captured the goodies on the table of our bake sale at church on Sunday: 







So that is that... Today's Challenge (Day 4) is: "After Dark".  FUN!!  I'll be cleaning house, and hopefully I can capture some after dark pics, and get creative with this theme. 

Much Hugs n'
Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~