Today, I am sharing with you projects I created using "Seasonal Swags". Love this versatile digital set. So many possibilities!!! Here's what you would receive in this digital set:
Now to share with you my projects that I created using this set....
Here are some of the supplies I 1st gathered together:
- 4x6 Post-it Note Pads (4)
- Print out of DSP Paper: I printed out 4 of the DSP's that I wanted to use for the top binding of each notepad. After cutting each DSP out, I scored this piece (long way) @ 1-1/2" and 1/2".
- Using Photo Shop Elements (PSE) create and print out the images and sentiment.
- Framelits from Stampin' Up! Used to cut out the image and sentiment part.
- Tacky Glue (for the bidding part of the note pads) - I love this glue!! Dries clear, super bond and cheap (found at Walmart).
- The DSP piece cut down and scored.
- Double Stick Tape
- Cardboard backing (from Stampin' Up! 12x12 DSP set) cut down to 4"x6" used to strengthen the back of the notepad.
- Dimensional Foam Tape
- Stampin' Up! Colored Cardstock for front cover of notepad.
Here are the completed notepads... I decided to emboss the cardstock cover on 3 of the note pads. Ideas change on each item, and embellishments can be added or subtracted.
Thank You for stopping by and blessing me with your presence. Don't forget to check out the CDS Blog and Store and see what else is new!! You will love what you see. I have more for you tomorrow... so come on back now, ya' hear? Have a blessed Saturday! Aloha!!