June 16, 2013

Clear Digital Stamps June 2013 Release: Aloha Digital Stamp Set

Greetings Stampity Stampers!!! 

I have another project to share with you that I created using another set that Clear Digital Stamps have released for the month of June!  Yesterday was the kick off, so I hope you will get to check out all the new releases, and what the other DT members have come up with.  Loving all the projects that my team members have created, and I know you will too!!! 

Today, I am sharing with you a project that I created using this digital stamp set... "Aloha":
Pretty set, eh?  You get BOTH outline images and colored images.  So, if you are behind on any project, and need to whip up one quickly, print out these adorable images, and be done in a jiffy!! 

First a lil' tid bit of Hawaii trivia...  "ALOHA" has sooo many meanings here in Hawaii... it could mean any of the following:
  • Hello
  • Goodbye
  • Thank You
  • See You Later
  • Miss You
  • Thinking of You
  • Greetings
  • Welcome
  • You're Welcome
  • Love You
  • Congratulations
  • Best Wishes
  • Bon Voyage
and many, many more....  :)

Ok, on to my project... here's what I created with this set.  I used the pre-colored sentiment, but the outlined images.  I colored the outlined images with Copic Sketch Markers. 



CDS Digital Stamp Set: Aloha
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
DSP: CDS Digital Stamp Set - Aloha
Flowers and Leaf: All Natural Accents
Image Colored with Copic Sketch Markers

How I made it... I 1st put the images together on Photo Shop Elements (PSE) using the PNG format of each, along with the sentiment (pre-colored). Printed out, then colored with Copics, and then used my Sizzix Oval die cut to cut out. Embellished with paper flowers and dew drops.  The black oval layer was cut by hand with a scissors. :)

Hope you've enjoyed today's post!!  Go on and check out the other projects, and see what else is NEW at the new Clear Digital Stamp Shop!  Enjoy, and as always, thanks for stopping by and spending a little part of your day here with me!!!  ALOHA {Good Bye and Thank You!!!}.  


Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~