June 17, 2013

Clear Digital Stamp June 2013 Release: Summer Fun & Aloha

Welcome back to my blog!!  I hope you are enjoying these projects that I have created for this month's Clearly Digital Stamp release!!  I had so much fun creating them...  today I am sharing with you a project which I created using 2 digital stamp sets from CDS.  They are called "Summer Fun" and the other is one that I used yesterday, "Aloha".  Here's how it turned out:


Clear Digital Stamp Set: Summer Fun (Slippers) and Aloha (Flower and Sentiment)
Embellished with Dew Drops and sticklez for the straps.

We wear slippers a.k.a "slippahs" here in Hawaii everywhere we go! We sometimes like to embellish them with a beautiful flower too! Thought these slippahs made for a perfect "Aloha" card.  Mixed the 2 stamp sets together, to make this card. :)

Thanks again for stopping by and checking out my projects!!  I hope you've enjoy your stay!


Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~