Here are the photos I captured for today's challenge....
"B" is for.... "Bicycle Planter"
"B" is for.... "Bubbles"
"B" is for.... "Bloom"
"B" is for... the"Bake Sale" we are having today at church!! We are located in Kaimuki! Here are the yummies I made! Come and check it out and support the Keiki of One Love's Club Love. Bake Sale is on after 1st and 2nd Services!!! Text, Comment or Email me if u need directions/details about and where to go! :)
And finally... my paper craft project for today's challenge is....
"B" is for "Blue It Up!"....
- Image: Tiddly Inks
- Colored with Copic Sketch Markers
- Sentiment: Hero Arts
- Circle & Circle Die Cuts: Spellbinders
- Embellished With: Dew Drops, Flowers from All Natural Accents and Prima.
- Light Blue Satin Ribbon fr Stampin' Up!
- Cardstocks and DSP from Stampin' Up!
Whooo!! What a fun day of posts, huh?? Thanks for spending part of your day with me, and allowing you to see what captures my mind with the letter "B". Tomorrow's Theme is "In The Moment"... can't wait to see what "moments" I capture throughout the day!!
May your day be blessed and filled with many joy!!