May 2, 2013

God's Hands

Hey Gang!!  Howzit Going??  All is well here on Oahu.  I haven't been blogging because I have been busy on those wedding projects I was hired for.  God is GOOD, right??  Feeling so blessed, as always.  Well, I am not the type to be going "multiple" creations of the same things.  Although the wedding project I am currently working on is super fun to create, but having to create the same thing of a project can drive me crazy.  So Praise God, I was having the urge to create something else!  And just so happened that I was surfing Pinterest and found that the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge was UP!!  :)  Brilliant!!  Here's the sketch that I found...


I went with creating a SQUARE one... and here's how mines turned out:




I wanted to try and make a "Quote/Scripture" card/project once a week... so here's my card for this week.  :)

Here is my project's details:
Have a blessed day....

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~