April 4, 2013

Wishing You Love...

Hey All!!  Been quite busy with the boys home this week.  We haven't been able to do much, cause the youngest is suffering from allergies... bleh!  And of all weeks, I choose this week to schedule ALL of my doctor's appointments!!  LOL!  Anyways, I was able to take the kids out for a break from the house yesterday.  We went to Chuck E. Cheese.  But I'm gonna try and take them to the beach these remaining 2 days... hopefully the sniffles will subside by then. If not... then we might just end up having Spring Break at home. 

Well, here is a project that looks pretty Spring-y!  I found the SVG cut of the little boy on a swing somewhere online.  I did a search, and it popped up, but now I can't seem to find it.  If you know where this cut is from. Please do share.  Otherwise, moving on... I cut them on my eClips machine.  The sentiment is from the "All Occasions" eClips cartridge.  :) 


Thanks for peeking in!! 
Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~