April 3, 2013

Posting "Craft Packages" On eBay

Hey All... It's Spring Break for my boys and I, and I'm in the mood for getting some stuffs outtah here!!  I started posting some "Craft Packages" on eBay.  Trying to get them into a home that will be able to use these babies!!!  So far, I've posted 2 packages of craft goodies.  They consist of Rubber or Clear Stamps from Stampendous, Stampin' Up!, Whiff of Joy and many other companies, Ribbons, Die Cuts and MORE!!!  Here are the 2 listings I've posted yesterday.  Starting bids are at $0.99, please stop by and check them out, see if there is something you like.  BOTH packages retails over $40 or MORE!!!  :)


Here are a couple of pics from what's in the packages... 

Package A:




Package B :

I have sooo much MORE to post!!  So will also post them here when I do!!  ALL items are NEW in their original packaging.  Thanks for checking them out!!!

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~