April 21, 2013

Clearly Digital Stamps Blog Hop - April 2013

Aloha and Happy Sunday!!! 

It's Clearly Digital Stamp's Blog Hop day!!!  And we have a theme!!!  The theme is to use the color YELLOW.  I tried my best to use as much Yellow as I could.  :)  Well, I want you to get the best of the entire hop, so let's make sure that you start from the beginning, which is at the Clearly Digital Stamp blog here.  And if you came here from Cassie's blog, then you are in the right place.  :)))

Well, here is what I created with the "YELLOW" theme.... 


I created my card using the "Home is Where The Heart Is" digital stamp set.  Thought this would make a great house warming card.  The sentiment on the inner part of the card is also from this set. 

Ok, time to continue on in the hopping... next stop is Kathy's blog.  Thanks for stopping by!! Enjoy the rest of the hop!!!


Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~