April 16, 2013

Clearly Digital Stamps April 2013 New Release

CiStamp

It is that time of month... when new releases are revealed at Clearly Digital Stamps!!  Love the flexibility of digital images, and just how easy they are to work with and all the storage I save on these guys.  Love it!!!!  This month, again I was blessed to create with 2 digital stamp sets... here's how they turned out:

I used Charlie Bee Digital stamp set on this 1st project
  • Honey Comb and Bee background DSP are included in this digital stamp set.
  • Image and Sentiment are also included in stamp set (Image is pre-colored this way in the set)
  • Flowers: All Natural Accent, Leaves: Cricut
  • Die Cut: Spellbinder (Oval) and Sizzix (Sentiment Layer)
  • Ribbon: Golden Rod Satin





For this 2nd project, I used Patch Paper Coordinates.  This set is a set of paper designs, and here is what I came up with...




I used Stampin' Up!'s Pin Wheel die cut to make the pin wheel, and for the embossed edge, I used the Scor Pal, and just went around the edge "1/2, and scored.  I think this card turned out too sweet n' simple for words!! LOL!!  Love it!! 

Ok, now to check out all the other releases, and what the other fabulous DT members came up with.  Head on over to the Clearly Digital Stamp blog, and find out!!!  Thanks for stopping by!!!


Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~