March 24, 2013

Whipper Snapper Birthday Card using Flutter By Wednesday's Sketch #232

Aloha all.. here is a card I created this weekend for a very special

lil' girl that turned 3 years old.  I wanted to start dipping into my basket of un-used stamps, because they have been sitting there collecting dust.  There is no better time to get them off the shelf and created with, right?  Well, to help my inspiration flow, here is a sketch that I've followed.  I didn't follow the rules to the "tee", because I only saw the sketch on Allison's pageNonetheless, I loved the sketch, and wanted to use it for this project. :)  This sketch if from Flutter By Wednesday, Sketch Challenge #232! :)

Here's how my project turned out... 



The inside...

Card Details:
  •  Stamped Image: Whipper Snapper from Cute Stuff (Oahu), Present & Happy Birthday Sentiment: Hero Arts from J's Knicknacks (Oahu), Bracket Stamped Frame from Melissa Francis also found at Cute Stuff.
  • Spellbinder Oval and Oval Scallop Die Cuts
  • Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Thanks for stopping by!  Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~