March 19, 2013

Photos of Moanalua Garden and Ho'omaluhia Botanical Garden

My hubby purchased me a new Canon Rebel T3i camera for Christmas, and I have been having a blast getting to know the features on it, and just messing with it.  My GF Lu-Lu also has a camera, and we both agreed that we need to check out some places, and play with our cameras.  A couple of weeks ago, we checked out Moanalua Gardens and Ho'omaluhia Botanical Gardens.  It was our first time there, ever, and we were so blessed by the beauty that surrounded us.  Here are a few pictures I took....

From Moanalua Gardens....




From Ho'omaluhia Botanical Gardens....





 
Thanks for stopping by!! 

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~