March 25, 2013

Happy New Baby

As you all probably know, my next door neighbor's DIL had a baby girl.  I helped her with the baby shower thrown for her, and baby arrived a couple of weeks later.  My, time flies...  a couple weeks later, I still didn't give them their gift, because I hadn't created a card. Well, I finally got my act together and created this:

 



The stamp set I purchased from Cute Stuff again.  :)  It is another set that has been sitting around collecting dust.  The die cut is from Stampin' Up!  I'll be hanging with my parents earlier today.  Maybe I will get some photo shots with them.  I need to get on the ball and work on cards for my sisters store.  I'm falling behind!  Ack!!  

Well, hope you all have a blessed and beautiful day.  Thank You for popping in and sharing a part of your day with me.  I try to keep my posts short so that you can continue on to other blogs to read.  But please, let me know if you want me to write more.... I have sooo much more to share, if you want to hear more of me.  LOL!!  

 Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~