March 16, 2013

Clearly Digital Stamp Monthly Blog Hop - Today!!!



Aloha and Welcome to my blog!!!  Today is Blog Hop Day with Clearly Digital Stamps!!!  WoooHoooo!!!  Hope you are here to join us on the blog hop.  The hop actually starts off at the Clearly Digital Stamp blog, so if you haven't gone there, go and head over there first.  Then come right back, because I am next in line!!!  :)  There is a prize involved, so you won't wanna miss this!!

Ok, so this month, our theme is SPRING CLEANING!!!!   We are to use something in our stash of crafty items, and mention that in our blog post here....  well, first off, let me tell ya what set I'm working with.  I chose the set "Little Chickie", this set was released recently in January.  This set will go to 1 blessed winner... but continue reading to find out what you need to do for your chance at winning....  :)


Here's what I created with it:



I colored this adorable chickie with my Copic Sketch Markers....  added some details to the egg to make it look more realistic.  I thought it turned out pretty cool!!


The grass is and SVG cut a part of a Clearly Digital Cutting File Set called "Spring Bouquet SVG Accents".  Super cute and love that it added a layer of grass cut on my project.  

The "spring cleaning" item that I used on this project is that little craft stick that the orange ribbon is tied around, and being used as the "flag pole" of my banner.  Oh gosh, I've had this set of 500 sticks stashed in my craft closet for years now.  I love that I have SOOOOO many of them, but for some reason, I don't really get a chance to use them.  How DUH is that, right??  Must find ways of how I can used them other than flag poles.  LOL!!

It was so fun working with the Little Chickie digital stamp set.  And guess what??  You can have a chance at winning this adorable set simply by leaving me a comment on this blog post.  I'm gonna ask you to take it 1 step further, and share with me an item you have in your craft collection that you've hadn't used in a while.... and perhaps, this post will motivate you to create with that product, using this digital stamp set if you win!!!  What do you think??  Can't wait to hear what is in your collection of crafty stash that needs some lovin'!!!  :)  Winner of this digital stamp set will be announced on my blog on the 21st of March.  So be sure to come back to see if you've won!!!

Ok, it was great having you, and I totally appreciate you reading through my blog and commenting.  Now it is time to head on over to the talented Jennipher!!  You won't wanna miss out on checking out her adorable creation and seeing what she's created with!!  You will love....  Thanks again for visiting and hopping with us!!  Have a blessed day!!!


Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~