March 15, 2013

Clear Digital Stamp NEW Release - March 2013

Hey Gang!!!

How ya all been doing?  I know, I haven't been posting regularly... something happens all the time through out the month.  I can't seem to have a steady mojo of creativity.  I want to keep posting, but then "lose feeling".  Then when it is time for Clear Digital Stamp's monthly release, I begin to get all inspired again... lame, I know.

Well, thank you for visiting, and checking out what I created for this months Clear Digital Stamps release....  I was blessed to be able to create with 2 digital sets.  Here is the 1st set I worked on, drawn by Austie Bost, called "Bandaids":




The above sentiment isn't part of the digital stamp set, I created it on my computer.  :)

The 2nd set I got to work with was this set, called "Tween Fun" another delightful set drawn by Austie Bost...

I created a digital page layout using the elements from the super fun digital set.  It is a layout of my girlfriend Rina and I taking some fun pics one day after church.  :) 

Well, I hope you enjoyed your time here.  There are many other digital sets that have been released.  Go on and check out Clear Digital Stamp's blog and see what other sets have been released, and what the other DT members created with the sets they were blessed to work with. Have a blessed day and thank you for spending some time here with me!!! 

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~