March 27, 2013

Card Kits Sent To Philippines

Thanks for stopping by...  together with my sister in Christ, Ann, who is currently on a mission trip to the Philippines, but soon to be home, we have coordinated to have some of the ladies of the Calvary Chapel Bustos church to create some cards.  I was so excited for them, that I sent out 2 card kits, along with a DVD of short videos showing how to put the cards together.

Anyways, here is the card that goes with this 1st set of cards...

Details:
  • Sentiment, Cardstock, Embossing Folder, DSP - Stampin' Up!
  • Flowers: Prima
  • Dew Drops

Here are the card kits all packed and ready to go!!  The second card that I sent to the Philippines was posted here.  :)

Here is a pic of all items that was sent over to the Philippines.  I pray that each kit would bless each woman that receives it to create with.  That the hands that touch these kits are blessed, and that they receive the love of Christ through these kits and they not only see but feel HIS love.  That their families are also blessed, and that the Lord continues to guide them, and that they continue to be obedient to what HIS calling is for each of them.  Thank You, Jesus for these women, and giving me the opportunity to serve YOU in this capacity!!  In Jesus' name I pray!!  AMEN!! 


I pray you are blessed by this post. 

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~