March 18, 2013

All Things Possible Card Ministry - April 2013

Hey Gang... So, I had a lot of fun checking out what the other DT's created for yesterday's Clearly Digital Stamp's blog hop! Everyone's project were so cute and just so well put together.  You still have a couple more days to get your comment in, if you haven't already, to have a chance at winning that digital stamp set that I used.  :) 

Today I share with you a couple of card designs that I created for next month's ATP Card Ministry.  If you would like to take part of this card ministry with me, click on the link on the left sidebar of my blog, that says ""Card Ministry - All Things Possible Hawaii", and the details of where to send your cards will be there.

I was planning on making 10 of the same cards, but I have a hard time creating multiples of the same design.  So I ended up making these 3 designs, particularly close to each other, but yet all different.  I didn't want to put too much embellishments on them, being that they will be going to the Juvenile home.  So we want to make sure that nothing on there can be used by the youth to harm themselves. 




All products are Stampin' Up! products.  They are as follows:
  • Hemp Cord
  • Honey Comb Embossing Folder
  • Taffeta Ribbon
If you are interested in the stamps please comment, and I will look them up for you.  :) Thanks for stopping by!!  

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!
"And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love." ~1 Cor 13:13~