February 4, 2013

Zoo Birthday Card for my 1 Year Old Nephew

Hey gang.... crazy week last week.  Lots of organizing, and now I'm back at creating.  I took some pics of my area before, and now I need to do an after video, but not sure if I have the time.  But I promise that I will try!! 

This past weekend, we celebrated my nephew's 1st birthday at the Honolulu Zoo.  My brother got the "Hawaiian Luau" lunch package, so a lot of time spent eating and talking stories, we only had 15 minutes of a short tour of the Zoo.  Wasn't even a short tour, we only visited a reptile pond (contained with turtles with flat heads!), fed the turtles, and then we went back to the room to eat cake n' ice cream.  Although most of the time was spent eating and talking stories, that was the best part!

Well, here's what I created for the lil' fella...

Card size is 5-1/2x5-1/2, so my SIL could possibly create a cute 6x6 album and just add this as one of her pages.  A card and gift in one!!  :)




Details:
  • Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Dusty Durango
  • DSP: Stampin' Up!
  • Die Cut Layers Circle and Circle Scallop: Spellbinder
  • Images: Imaginesce (giraffe) and Inkadinkadoo! (lion)
  • Sentiment: "Oh Happy Day" and "Each One of Us": Stampin' Up!
  • Sentiment: "Happy Birthday": Hero Arts
  • Tree Die Cut: Cricut Cindy Loo Cartridge
  • Inks: Stampin' Up!

Thanks for peeking in! 

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!