February 25, 2013

Miss Kate Cuttables - Slice of Cake SVG

Greetings, all!!!  I have stumbled across this ADORABLE, ADORABLE and can I say ADORABLE again, SVG site??  It's called "Miss Kate's Cuttables".  She offers a FREE SVG DAILY, and adds new SVG's daily!!!  I just love them!!  They are all so cute!!!  I wanna try and challenge myself, and create something with her daily freebies.  Haha... what a challenge oh it would be for me!!!  Her stuffs are pretty cheap too!!  Love them all!!! 



Today's project is a freebie that Miss Kate Cuttables gave away yesterday.  It is this adorable slice of cake!  Too Cute, right??  I think after having it as a freebie, she posts it up for just 0.50 cents, or depending how intricate the design is.  I am not sure.  But what I do know is that it doesn't go away.  I've subscribed to her Facebook feed, and am able to see the next freebie when it comes out, so I was thinking of downloading and starting my creative day that way.  :)  Thank You, Miss Kate Cuttables!!!  What a huge inspiration it is for me to utilize my scrapbook pieces.  I hope you are inspired too, and head on over there, and check out the other cute SVG's she has to offer.  If you aren't into cutting files, she also has them in digital format, that you can create digital scrapbook pages with.  I believe those are on another website, which is called "Out on a Limb Scrapbooking".  You should check it out!!! I know I will be checking out her SB stuffs too, cause I wanna make some digi pages with her kits. I'm so excited about her stuff, especially because they are so CUTE!!! I just love CUTE!!!  LOL!!! 

Ok, so here is the project I created with the free Slice of Cake SVG that she offered...  I downloaded, opened using my eCal, and cut on my eClips.  YAY!!!!  After opening the file, I click the "Ungroup" button so that I can move each piece to a specific spot on the mat.  By doing so, I am able to cut all pieces, in different colors, at one time!!!!!!  The eClips have such an intricate cut, that it makes it easy to cut these cut files!! 







Recipe:
  • Slice of Cake SVG Cut File: Miss Kate Cuttables
  • Cardstocks, Buttons, Adhesive, 3D Foam Tape, Ink Pad: Melon Mambo and DSP: Stampin' Up!
  • Sentiment: Hero Arts
  • eClips Machine
  • eCal Program
  • Sticklez
  • Tweezers!!  a MUST!!!  (Esp with Crafty Princesses with nails like me!!!)
Have a blessed day!!

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!