February 26, 2013

Happy Birthday to ME!!!! Blog Candi Blessings for a WEEK!!!!! Come Join The FUN!!!! Day 1!


Today is my birthday!!  Happy Birthday to ME!!!  Not just my birthday, but my 40th birthday!!!  WOWZERS!!!  Praise God for the time he has allowed me to be here on earth with my family and friends!!!  Loving this life, and am soooo blessed that HE has SAVED me before it coming to an end!!!

Well, this chica likes to celebrate BIG on her birthday, and usually, I celebrate it in a WEEK's time!!!  Therefore...from today til' the 5th of March,  I would like to offer up some Blessings to you DAILY for a WEEK!!!!! Just a simple Thank U to my followers, readers and stalkers that have been celebrating my birthday with me for these last couple of years that I have been blogging....  It's just a blessing to have you all here to hang out with and create with and talk stories with.  So Thank U!!!!

Here is the Blog Candi Blessings I have up for grabs today....  I will pick and announce the winner tomorrow morning and post a new Blog Candi Blessings then!!!  All you gotta do is leave me a comment, and share with me what your favorite thing to do on your birthday is... PS>> No anonymous comments, I will not count them, unless U have your name and an email for me to contact you at.  Thanks for celebrating my special day with me!!!  God Bless!!!!



Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!