February 15, 2013

Clearly Digital Stamps NEW Release - February 2013!!

Welcome, and Happy 1 Day after Valentine's Day!!!  Today is actually my dad's birthday, and today is also Clearly Digital Stamps release day!!!!  Love all the images that were released this month, always a fun bunch of digital image stamp sets that are released.  As always, I am so blessed to be a part of this team, and I love the fact that I am able to use these digitals for ALL sorts of crafting.  I've used them on fabric, paper, and all sorts of cards.  Just sooo much fun, the possibilities are endless, right?? 

Well, let's get on to the release already!!!  :)  I was able to create with 2 digital sets again, for today's release.  Here is the first project I created....




Details:
CDS Digital Stamp Set: Time With Family
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Flowers: Prima
Dew Drops
Cutting Machine: Cricut using SCAL2
InkScape to convert Image to SVG
Easel Card Great for Desk or Shelf

Details:
CDS Digital Stamp Set: Birds In The Hand
Die Cut Flowers: Pagoda Cricut Cartridge
Die Cut Layer on Sentiment and Pearls: Stampin' Up!
Digital Sentiment: CDS Scriptures of Peace
Binding Punch: Cinch Machine
DSP: My Mind's Eye
Cardstock: Stampin' Up!
Colored with Copics

There are a bunch of other images that were released this month, a bunch of cutie pie ones too!!  So be sure to check them out by visiting the Clearly Digital Stamps blog and store, and see what all that was released.  Please stop by and check out my fellow DT member's blog, and see what they all created for today's release as well!!!  (Their blog is listed on the right side bar of my blog under "CDS Design Team"). 

Thanks for visiting!!  I hope that you have a fun filled weekend and blessed Aloha Friday!!!!


Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!