February 17, 2013

Clearly Digital Stamp Blog Hop with Prize!!!

Happy Sunday!  Welcome  to my  blog.. it is time for our monthly blog hop with Clearly Digital Stamps!!  Last month we tried for the first time allowing a winner from each blog to have a chance at winning a digital stamp set from Clearly Digital Stamps, and it worked out perfectly.  So, we are doing that again, this time around.  So, you should check out the other DT members, and see what digital stamp sets they have for a prize, and if you like that set, leave a comment for a chance at winning it!!  If not, like I always say, CDS digitals are dirt cheap!!  Most digital companies are raking in the bucks at $4 a digital, when CDS is asking sometimes as little as $2.50 for a SET of images!!  So, even if you don't win it, you can purchase the entire set at such a low price.  :)  Thank You, Lord for CDS!!!  Right???

Ok, here's what you gotta do to play:
  • Leave a comment on my blog post.
  • Within your comment, leave your email address, so that if you are selected, I can contact you!  
I am using the digital stamp set called "Monster Mash", and here is the set in it's entirety:

What a great  bunch of images and digital paper too, huh??  I love it, it's an adorable cutie-patutie set!!  It was drawn by one of my favorite CDS illustrators, the talented Laurie Wilson! I also used some images from the digital set "Eat More Cake" drawn by my other favorite and talented artist, Lisa Lara!!  :)  The digital stamp set that the selected winner will be receiving however, will only be "Monster Mash".  

Now if you came from Jerusha's blog, then you are on the right path of our hop.  However, if you are starting off at my blog, you might wanna start off from the beginning Clearly Digital Stamp's blog so you get to check out all the digital stamp sets that are up for grabs!!

Here is my project... I created it for my dad, since his birthday was on the 15th, he turned 75 this year.  :)    Happy Birthday, Daddy!!!!  

Colored with Copics, and the cake and candles are from the digital stamp set "Eat More Cake".  Love that I was able to combine both digital stamp sets to create this adorable scene.  My dad was especially happy to receive one of my creations.  Especially cause there were 4 "monsters" that represented the 4 of us in our lil' family!  
I've added sticklez and googlie eyes to embellish...  googlie eyes came from one of my besties, Barb.  Thanks, sister!!!  

Next hop stop is Lisa's blog... go and see what this talented lady has created for your viewing pleasure!!!  

Thanks for stopping by!!  Enjoy the rest of the hop.  Don't forget to leave a comment for a chance at winning the digital stamp set that I created with.  Last day to post a comment is the 20th of February, and the winner will be announced on the 21st of February. Thanks again for hopping along with all of us!!  May you have a blessed week in the Lord!!  ALOHA!!!


Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!