January 24, 2013

Winner of Clear Digital Stamp Blog Hop {{My Blog}}

Good Day, Peeps... Sorry that I haven't been posting projects for the last couple days, I am currently in the middle of clearing and reorganizing my craft area!  It is crazy!!  I do hope that I can get much done before tomorrow, so that I will have my Aloha Friday video to share... but we'd have to see.  Boo!

Well, I just wanted to pop on in, and announce the winner of the Clear Digital Stamp Blog Hop.  Each DT member was giving away a digital set that they've used to create for our Blog Hop, and if you missed it, well.... you can check it out here.  The Hop is over, and each DT member has selected a winner.  I used Random.Org to pick a winner.  And my winner turned out to be comment #3!!  Which was:  
Marsha of Gramma's Room

Thank you all for visiting and joining our Blog Hop!!!  I hope you had as much as we did!!  May you have a blessed day!!


Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!