January 20, 2013

Time for some fun.... Blog Candi Blessing Time - BCB#1

UPDATED 1/20/13:  Blog Candi Winner is:  
#1 - Mary Campbell of Mimi to Jett

Thank You all for playing along... stay tuned for this week's Blog Candi Blessings.....  ALOHA!!! 




Hey Gang.... well, it's been awhile since I've done one of these.  I think I need to do more of these, because I have been collecting a lot of "stuff" over the months, and I need to share them with some of you out there that **need** these Candi blessings!!!  I think I'm gonna try and do a Candi Blessing every 2 weeks.  Post on Monday, and select a winner on Friday!!  As usual, I'm gonna try and make these Candi Blessings a fun thing to obtain, but something always EASY to do!!

Ok, here's how to have a chance at winning this week's Candi Blessing....

  • Post a project image of yours (according to the THEME that I've posted) using the "In Linkz" button below (click on the blue frog and follow directions). 
  • OK to link up projects from the past. 
  • Post a comment after linking your project.  That's it!!!  
 THEME:  VALENTINES, LOVE, THINKING OF YOU

A Winner will be randomly chosen, using Random.Org, and winner will be announced on Saturday 1/19,2013. 

Here's what in the set of this week's Blog Candi Blessings.............

Clear Castle Stamp, Froggie Stamp on Computer (rubber only), 2 yds of Beaded Ribbon...

Cuttlebug Cuts - Horse Shoe, and Sign, Hawaiian Flower Hairclip (NEWin pkg), empty spray bottle (cute outter decor).

Blue, Lavender, Yellow and Pink Flowers,

Cute Spray Bottle... and Cuttlebug Sign die cut, pack of Ric-Rac Ribbon and Eyelets....

The entire set of Candi Blessings.... I am also throwing in 2 pkgs of jeweled flowers (not pictured), and I forgot to mention the Magnolia stamp and cute Hawaii post it/note pad too!!
 That's all folks!!!  Thanks in advance for playing!!!  Aloha!! 


Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!