January 12, 2013

Stampin' Up! Simply Sent Basket with How To Video!!!


Aloha All!!  Happy Saturday!!  I am excited to share this project with you.  Not only does it come with my first video that I've created (in such a long time), but also a product that is only available for a limited, limited, time!!!  This is the promotion that is currently going on with Stampin' Up!  It is called the "My Little Valentine" promotion (see right side bar for link).  When you purchase this stamp set (it comes in English, Spanish or French), you will receive the "Simply Sent Kit" for FREE.  This promotion runs til' January 21st, 2013, so HURRY!!!  It's a super cute lil' kit that you can create a cute envelope, and Stampin' Up! features another way to use it.  I have created this video that shows you how I created the project shown on this post!!!  I hope you enjoy it!!  Please... it's a pretty long video, but since it is my first video, I figure that it would be great to share a few other ways of how I keep my stamps and since I'm featuring the Simply Sent Kit, I also do a short beginning of what's within the kit itself.  Thanks for stopping by!!! 



Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!