January 3, 2013

Stampin' Up! Current Promotions

Happy New Year Everyone!!! 

Thank you for visiting my blog.. this is going to be quite a long but informative blog post.  Basically, I am posting about the current promotions going on right now with Stampin' Up!, and what you can do to take advantage of these promotions.

I hope you had a wonderful time ringing in the new year with family and friends.  I am excited about my Stampin' Up! business for 2013!!!  I want to be more proactive this year, and promote more of Stampin' Up! products.  That means more emails from me!!  I will try to make sure that everything is covered in this post.

First, I would like to thank those of you that have supported my Stampin' Up! business this past 2012. Those that have placed orders of $50 or more during 2012, will receive FREE catalogs automatically, throughout 2013!  This includes the Mini Catalogs, Spring Catalogs, Sell-A-Bration Flyer, and Main Catalog (which comes out in July/August 2013), includes free shipping!!!  PS -----> The Spring Catalog and Sell-A-Bration Flyer is en route to you right now!  Also, those who have supported me through 2012, you should be receiving a small package of goodies, if you haven't already, just to thank you for your support.  I held on to some goodie packages for those that I have orders for, therefore, I will deliver your goodie package when I drop off your order.

With that said, the Spring Catalog and Sell-A-Bration flyers are available by request!!.  The Spring Catalog and SAB flyer are both FREE, but I would need your mailing address when you request for these to be sent to you.  The upcoming MAIN catalog won't be available til' July/August 2013, so as the months draw closer, I will send out another reminder, and include the cost of the catalog then.  Oh yes, and another thing about catalogs, there are Spanish and French products, so if you would like a  version of this catalog, please be sure to let me know. 

Next, I would like to remind you to subscribe to my blog, if you haven't already done so.  I recently changed the blog address and title, so if you haven't checked out my new blog yet, you can check it out here: www.faithhopelove1cor13-13.blogspot.com.  I post all of my Stampin' Up! projects here. Links to all current Stampin' Up! promotions and catalogs are posted on the RIGHT SIDEBAR of my blog.  ---->  I will send out email updates, and will try to do one once every Monday (1 SU! project once a week and an email update of ongoing promotions once a month).  By subscribing to my blog, you will receive updates of all posts that I do, and also get to view other things that are going on in my craft world. If you would like for me to subscribe for you, just reply to this email and let me know. I know that a lot of you have Facebook, and yet a lot of you don't, and there are some of you that don't do both FB or blogs.  So I am trying to accommodate all areas.  :)

Now, finally!!!  On to PROMOTIONS:
  • Clearance Rack Blitz: I don't know if you know, but Stampin' Up! has a Clearance Rack!!!  Over 300 Clearance Rack items are being added to the Stampin' Up! Online Store at discounts up to 80 percent off retail-only while supplies last! And for the first time ever, stamps are included at up to 40% off.  Click here to start shopping the clearance rack:  http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/jenyoung/promotions
  • It's Sell-A-Bration Time!!!!: If you've never participated in a Sell-A-Bration promotion, or even heard of one, you are in for a treat!!  This promotion is the best and the funnest (is that a word?) promotion that I like to take advantage of!!! Ok, so here's how it works.  Real simple.  Within the SAB flyer, you will see lots of pretty products.  With every $50 order (selecting from the Main Idea catalog, and Spring catalog), you may select any one of the products featured within the SAB flyer, at no additional cost!!  There is no maximum on earning these products.  Just simple as that, every $50, you earn a freebie from the flyer.  Thus a $150 order will earn you 3 freebies.  Every year the products get better and better.  And because Stampin' Up! expands their line of products, there freebies also expands.  :)  The Sell-a-Bration promotion begins on January 22, 2013 through March 22, 2013.  Gives you plenty of time to go through your catalog and get the sets that you want or need (*wink*).
  • Hostess Promotion Within SAB Promotion:  Now, if you host a workshop during the SAB promotion, you can earn even MORE than just the SAB products, as a Hostess. If you don't want to have a workshop, but would still like to host a group order, you can do that too, and still earn the Hostess benefits.  With a $150 Hostess order, you will receive 1 pack of Stampin' Up! Silver Glimmer Paper, $25 Hostess Dollars.  With a $400 Hostess order, you receive the pack of Silver Glimmer Paper, free product bundle (DSP stamp set, ribbon, buttons) and $65 Hostess Dollars. Check out the flyer, or send me an email for more info if you are interested in hosting a workshop.  I have attached the SAB flyer to this email.  You will need to have Adobe Reader in order to open and view the flyer.  Please note, the file opens with the flyer sideway... simply right click on the flyer, and select "clockwise" to rotate the flyer.  Sorry, just gotta say, cause it took me forever trying to figure that out!! 
  • Join My Stampin' Up! Demo Team Promotion within SAB Promotion: Another promotion within the SAB Promotion is the Demonstrator Sign Up.  join My Team...  I haven't thought of a name yet, for my team.  LOL!!  If you decide to join my team, you and I can brain storm on what it should be called.  Anyways, if you join My Team during the SAB promotion, you will get 20% off the products, you will receive 25% MORE in your starter kit ($156.50 value for only $99!!!!!), and most of the products are by your choice!!!  Be sure to contact me if you are interested in this promotion, I want to help you get started as quick as possible!!! 
  • Single Stamps Promotion: We have the opportunity to purchase single stamps from the Assortment 1, Assortment 2, Word Play, Perfectly Penned, and Seasonal Sayings Stamp Sets. This offer is available for clear-mount stamps only.  Please click on the the links on my blog to view all the different sets of stamps that are available for purchase.
  • My Little Valentine Promotion: During the My Little Valentine promotion, you will get the Sealed with Love Simply Sent Kit FREE-a $7.95 value-when you purchase the brand-new My Little Valentine Set. This four-piece set was created exclusively for this promotion and will not be available again after January 21!  Please click on link to see flyer.

  • Valentine Treat Bundle: From January 3 through January 21, you will have the opportunity to purchase the exclusive Valentine Treat Bundle. This bundle, created specifically for this special offer, contains the brand-new Happy Valentine Heart Single Stamp (English only) and a package of 1" x 8" cellophane bags. (I will post this flyer to my blog later) In the meantime, you can click on it from this email. 
  • Spring Catalog Is Now Online!!: You will find a link to the online Spring Catalog that is now LIVE!!!!  Again, those of you that have made a $50 order or more from me during 2012 will receive a catalog via snail mail.  If you do not receive it within a week from now, please contact me and let me know. 

Ok, that is it for now....Please feel free to email me with questions or requests for catalog(s).  Please take advantage of these promotions!!  Best time of the year to get a huge discount on all things crafty!!  

Blessings of Aloha to You!!
Jen

www.jenyoung.stampinup.com