January 15, 2013

NEW Clear Dollar Digital Stamps January 2013 Release - Part 2!

Hello My Crafty Peeps!!! Well, here it is, part 2 of my projects that I created for Clear Dollar Digital Stamps' January 2013 Release!! Again, if you remember my post from yesterday, I mentioned that I was blessed to create with 2 digital stamp sets.  "Charlie Horse" and "Lovey Dovey".  Yesterday, I shared the "Lovey Dovey" project first, so today, I'm gonna share the "Charlie Horse" project first. 

Hee hee... well, here it is.  I laughed out loud, because silly meeeee... when I saw the set, of course I thought that 1) they were absolutely ADORABLE!!!!  and 2) I thought these were COW heads.  LOL! LOL! LOL!!!!!  I totally think they could pass for it too... especially that white horse on the left!!! Anyways, so here I receive this digital stamp set, and I thought, wowie!!! Cutie-pie cows to work with.  I didn't put the title of the stamp set, or the images together... "Charlie Horse"... duh!!!  I proceeded to create my project, thinking that these were cow heads.  When I was about to put on a sentiment, I looked at the choices that I had, and not one of them were "Moooooooooo-ing" type of sentiments... JEN!!!  U absolute coo-coo!!!  LOL...  Thus, I created a sentiment of my own.  I sized each head according to the peeps in my family.  Me for the "white cow", and my hubby and 2 boys for the "brown cows".  I then created the sentiment on my computer.  After creating the card, I realized that they weren't cows, but horses!!!!  Bwaaaahahahahaaa!!!  Crazy girl, I am!!! 


Oh, ya... I wanted to take a picture of this angle so that I could show you how I bring a layer even further if needed.  I double stack my foam tape.... like so:


for Project # 2 of the Lovey Dovey digital set, I created an easy-peasy scrapbook page layout.  Pretty simple... I used a bunch of the elements from this set to complete this page.  Photo is of my niece and her dd, my grand-niece!!  :)


Well, please don't forget to check out the Clear Dollar Digital Stamp blog to view the other sets that have been released, and to also view projects created by my fellow DT members!!!  :) 

Other than that... thank you for stopping by!  Be sure to also check out my blog candi giveaway (started this past Monday), will be ending on Friday, and winner to be announced on Saturday.  Blessings to U!!!


Much Hugs & Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!