January 31, 2013

My Faith Card Swap #2 Cards

Hey Gang!!  It's been awhile... I have been clearing and re-organizing my craft area, and working on that for the last 4-5 days.  It looks a lot better than before, and a lot more organized.  I hope to have a video up this Friday to share the results of what I have been doing.  But in the mean time, I had to finish up the cards for my Faith Card Swap #2!! 

Here's what I created these cards with:
  • Cardstock: Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake #120953
  • DSP: Walmart Pack of DSP's
  • Buttons: From my button bin
  • Ribbon: Stampin' Up! Crumb Cake Taffeta Ribbon #122966
  • Sentiment: Our Daily Bread Designs
  • Die Cut: Stampin' Up! Labels Collection Framelits #125598

Will post all swaps when they are all in.  Happy Stamping!!!

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!