January 19, 2013

Faith, Hope, Love Video #002 (FHLV002) - Swell News Card Creation

Hello Crafty Crafters... 

Happy Saturday!!  I wanted to post this project yesterday, because I wanna post my video's on Aloha Fridays...  making it a video to start off the weekend on a happy note.  However, yesterday it was the challenge for Clear Dollar Digital Stamps, so I had to post that project instead.  But it is all good... you will all still enjoy this video as though it is still Friday, won't you???  LOL....  Anyways, here is the project I created in my video.  Scroll down to view video.   

MY PROJECT:
  • Image:Retired Stampin' Up! Stamp Set
  • Taken w/Teal CS (Rtd)
  • Spellbinder Oval Die Cut
  • Teal Satin Ribbon (fr WalMart)
  • Stampin' Up! DSP
  • Stampin' Up! Scallop Circle Punch
  • Hero Arts Rhinestone
  • Copic Markers

And here is the video to share with you how I created it. In it, I share how I store my rubber/acrylic stamps...  after I explain all the basic stuffs about stamping, my videos won't be as long!!! Thanks in advance for watching. Enjoy!!! 




Aloha n' Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!