January 1, 2013

Crazy Night... Blessed Morning!!

**This was my 2nd post for today, please scroll down to read my 1st post of my created project.  Thank U!**

Good Morning and Happy New Year 2013!!!!! It is sooooo chilly this morning, I had to put on my cutie-pa-tutie polar bear socks I got from my girlfriend this past Christmas!! ❤ On another note, my purse was stolen last night, so I won't have access to a cell phone til' the cell phone company sends me a new one. If you need to contact me, you may do so via email: littlecs7@gmail.com, message me on FB, place a comment here on my blog or if you have my home phone. My purse was found a couple hours later, with wallet and camera also missing. Praising God that no one was hurt, and that my car keys were in my found purse. I'll need to go down to DMV tomorrow to obtain a new driver's license. Although I was sad to have this happen to me, words cannot express how blessed I was to see our church family come together and get into search and support mode. To me, that was all I needed to end my 2012, too witness the love of God through these brothers and sisters. As for the person who stole my stuffs, I pray that those things are able to be a blessing to his/her family. See.... both sides were blessed!!! God is good!! "You intended to harm me, but God intended it all for good." ~Genesis 50:20~ The enemy thought he won this one, but he wasn't even close!! To God be the GLORY!!! Have a beautiful day, and let's enjoy HIS love in 2013!!! ❤❤❤