January 15, 2013

Clear Dollar Digital Stamp's NEW Release - January 2013

HiYeeee!!!  Happy Tuesday!!  Today is a very happy!!!  It is the day of Clear Dollar Stamp's NEW Release for this month!!! I'm excited, because I got to play this month.  Last month was so crazy, I don't even know where time went!!  Well, let's get on with the NEW Release of Digital Stamps, and what sets I got to work with.... 

I was blessed to be able to work with 2 beautiful sets this month.  I was able to create 2 project for each set.  Today I will share with you 1 project of each set, and then tomorrow I will be back with another 2 projects from each set again. 

The 1st set I was able to work with is called "Lovey Dovey", drawn by our lovey artist, Austin Bost. Here is the card I created with one of the "LOVE" digital stamps that comes with this set.  






The 2nd set I was blessed to work with is called "Charlie Horse", drawn by our talented Laurie Wilson!

 Adorable images!!!  Adorable sentiments!!!  So many possibilities, the projects are endless!!!  Tomorrow I will share 2 more projects from these sets that I was able to work with.  I pray that you were blessed by these projects, as I was blessed creating them.   Be sure to stop by the Clearly Digital Stamp store to check out the new digital stamps I've used here, and the other ones used by other crafters. 

 Thank You for stopping by!!  Oh, and don't forget that I am having a Blog Candi Giveaway!!!  Scroll down to the previous post, to check out what yummies are up for grab!!! 

Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!