January 18, 2013

Clear Dollar Digital Stamp Challenge #CIC67 - Red & Brown




Happy Aloha Friday, Crafters!!!

Well, I wanted to post my weekly video today (Aloha Friday), but because this Clear Dollar Digital Stamp Challenge happened to fall on today, I have to push my video back til' tomorrow (Sat) to post.  So be sure to come back tomorrow to check out my video of the week!!!  :)

The challenge for CDS #CIC67 this week is to create using Red and Brown.  I really love the combination of BROWN with anything.  Used to think it was dull, but it practically goes with everything.  Kinda like Black n' White.  LOL!!! Anyways, don't wanna write too much, because I am in the middle of up loading my video for Saturday's post.

MY PROJECT: 

  • Image and Sentiment: Clear Dollar Digital Stamp Set "Loving Ladybugs"
  • Colored with Copic Markers
  • Stampin' Up! Real Red Cardstock 102482, Red Riding Hood 3/8" Tafetta Ribbon 122988, Extra Large Tag Punch 119866, Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine 123125
  • Martha Stewart's Scallop Edge Punch
  • Clear Sticklez


Before you submit, please read our CHALLENGE GUIDELINES.  Take a look at this darling image that you could win:

Head on over now to the Clearly Dollar Digital Stamp blog and see what my fellow DT members came up with for this project!! 

Please link directly to your project on the bottom of the Clearly Digital Stamp Blog challenge #CIC67 post.  You have until Thursday, January 31st at midnight to enter this challenge to be eligible for the prizes at the end of the month.  Be as creative as you can while sticking to the theme Remember, only one entry per person, please :)  

 Also, be sure to return tomorrow to see who wins My Blog Candi (you still have some time to enter here!!!).  Again, my Aloha Friday video will also be posted tomorrow as well!!!  Aloha!! 
Blessings ~
Click here for more graphics and gifs!