January 5, 2013

All Things Possible Ministries Hawaii - Seeking Cards For January

***2nd Post of Today... please scroll down to view 1st post of a simple digital layout.*** 



Aloha Crafty Bloggers!!  Seeking some cards for this Card Ministry that I am in.  For the month of January, we are looking for the following card themes:

  • Love
  • Valentines
  • Thinking of You
  • Birthday
Please read the instructions on how you can send in your cards to help out this ministry, as well as what the ministry is about and where to send your card(s)!  The link to the page is listed on the left sidebar of my blog under "Card Ministry - All Things Possible". 

*If you could please mail out your cards no later than January 25th, that would be soooooo awesome, so that we could get these cards to the youths before February.*

Please look through your card stashes.  Cards don't have to be the current ones that you have, nor do you need to make "NEW" ones.  I went through my stash of samples, and boy did I find a whole bunch that I was able to send.

Thanks again in advance if you do plan on supporting this ministry.

Much Blessings Your way!!!