December 31, 2012

Happy New Year - A Year in Review of my Favorite Blog Posts and Projects


Happy New Year from the State of Hawaii!!!  I hope that you have a blessed and safe celebration, ringing in the New Year.  Fireworks are banned here on Oahu, and thank God, because it used to get soooooo smoky, especially in the area where I live.  Have you set your list of resolutions for the new year already??  I usually have the same resolution... haha, goes to show that the last years I haven't accomplished much.  Well... the top of my resolutions, it is always to be more organized!!  Just don't have enough time in the day to do everything.  I am looking forward to 2013. A change for the better, and praying that all of you will achieve the goals that you set for yourselves as well!

Well, I am up early, and I have seen a couple of blog's that have done a short "Year in Review" of their favorite blog posts... so I wanna give it a try!!  :)


A digital scrapbook page of our lil' doggie Ceasar...  




Love Card...






 
Masculine birthday card... I need to work on more of these boy cards!!  I find myself making more cute girlie type things, so note to self... a must do!!  LOL....

Bows!!  Wanna make more of these in 2013 too!!!  

I joined the Clear Dollar Digital Stamps Team, and this was one of the 1st projects I created with their digital images.  <3 span="span">

 
Another Clear Dollar Digital Stamped project!!  I seem to have worked on a lot of projects for CDS!!  :)  


My son winning his 1st baseball championship, after playing his 1st season ever of baseball!!  God is GOOD!!!!






 
New Project at home... My Yard!!





 
Freebie Project! Candy Cane Mice... 



Recognizing all the Soldiers and Veterans within our church!!  Sooooo many of them, it filled the entire Kamuki High School auditorium stage!  Praise God for these troops and their family that GIVE their lives up daily for our FREEDOM!!!  Freedom thus, isn't FREE... but already remember that Freedom in CHRIST is!!!
 


Mini Magnetic Calendars 4x4....


So, as I review over the blog posts that I've posted this past year, and the projects I've created, I do realize that I need to create MORE Stampin' Up! projects, being that I am a Stampin' Up! demonstrator, right??  I just love all that is out there to offer!!  Well, on top of being organized, I will try and commit to making more Stampin' Up! projects, and promoting more of Stampin' Up! than I did this past 2012!!!  2013, here I come!!  

God Bless and see you in 2013!!!!