December 30, 2012

Baby Onesies Created Using Stampin' Up! Digital Images

Aloha All!!!

How is your end of 2012 coming??  I know that a lot of you are probably busy at work, closing out deals, and just trying to get things done before the year's end.  I don't miss that about working outside of the house.

Anyways, continuing on sharing with what handmade projects I've made for this past Christmas.








I found these blank onesies at the Children's Place, and decided to decorate them using Stampin' Up!'s "On The Go" digital kit.  Love this kit, because you can do anything with it.  I selected the images I wanted, and used my Photo Shop Elements to fill in with the colors I wanted.  I then printed the images on Transfer Paper, cut out, then iron unto the onesies.  :) 

Supplies
  • 3 Blank Onesies
  • Iron - Set on HIGH, No Steam
  • Hard Surface (Non-Porous) *Do NOT use an ironing board.  I ironed it on a wooden stool.
  • On The Go Digital Kit - Stampin' Up! #129360
  • Photo Shop Elements - You can also use My Digital Studio or any other photo editing software.

Thanks for looking!!! Have a blessed Sunday!