November 1, 2012

Pics From Last Night's "Hallow HIM"....

Hey gang!!  Hope you all had a fun-filled time last night!!  At our church we put on a little carnival for the kids, so that they have a place to come n' hang out, play games that coincide with bible characters, and win candy for prizes!!  They also held a Chili Contest, which I surprisingly WON!!!! I was so shocked n' surprised when my name was called...  blown away, but humbled that the Lord has chosen me to win!!!  Thank U, God!!!! 

So here are some pics I'd like to share with you... the digital scrapbook kit that I used on this one is from "Just So Scrappy 2!"  I have been wanting to use this set for the longest time, and I finally got my chance to do so!!!  :)))))) 


Here is the certificate that I won from the Chili Contest...  stoked!!!  

Have a blessed day!!  Aloha... Jen