October 11, 2012

RAK's from Crafty Friends

The Lord has blessed me with the bestest crafty sisters!!!  I received these RAK's from some of them... Thank U to each of my crafty sisters, and Thank U, Jesus for bringing each of them into my life!!!

This is so pretty!!  Check out those cake pops!!!  Jenny is very creative with these cake pops and have been making them for a while now.  I love when she makes them for me... feel so spoiled!!!


This exclusive SU! bag was given to me by Irene,  in Love!!!  Much thanks to my gf Wini for letting Irene know that I was in *search* of this bag.  Because I just kinda grew to actually love it.  :))

 This is what I used it for... my clear and unmounted rubber stamps!!! I still have some pockets to fill. :O}
 

This adorable Treat Bag was given to me by my gf Wini!!  She's always so sweet to think of making a little something for me, even though we don't get to see each other as much as we did before.  I just love that about her.  Thanks for your love, sweet Mama Wini!!!  

Thanks for peeking in, and seeing what I have been recently blessed with.  I finished some very cool projects for the Clearly Digital Stamps October Release.  I miss coloring!!  I need to work on clearing my dining table, and then I will be back at creating again.  I did clear off my craft table, so I am able to use that.  I need to sew!!!  LOL... probably gonna designate days for creating different items.

Oh, and I need to start posting some of my stuffs on eBay again, and get them outtah here!!!  So, stay tuned, and I will post when I get some of the items on there.

Blessings to U!!