October 12, 2012

Freebie Friday: Cricut Mouse Candy Cane Critter

Happy Aloha Friday!!!!  I have a FREEBIE for ya Cricut owners....  Sorry, no PDF format, because I am pretty sure you can find that somewhere online.  About 2 years ago, I received this cute idea from my crafty sister, Rita, when she sent me 1 in the mail.  She gave me an idea to have it cut on my Cricut, and not have to cut with scissors!!  I made it last year, but somehow, I totally forgot to post, and share with ya'll!!!  It was too late to post it for candy cane use!!  :)  But this year... I am happy to post this early enough so that ya'll have enough time to create with it and send to all your friends and kiddies.  Add a ribbon to the candy cane, and it makes it ever so adorable!!  


**Please Note: You need the "George Basic Shapes" cartridge in order to cut this file.**


Thanks for peeking in... have a blessed weekend!