October 29, 2012

Easy Peasy Clearly Digital Stamps Bookmarkers

Happy Monday! Thank You for stopping by... I have a couple more projects I created using Clearly Digital Stamps. These were super easy to do bookmarkers.  Our family participates yearly in the "Operation Christmas Child" ministry, so I thought a couple of projects created for these children would be a blessing to them.  A plus for us, is that we get share a scripture from His Word!!!

I used the border from "Rainbow Notes", the rainbow, sun and cloud image from "Romans Road Rainbow" and the scripture from "Church Chatter".  All of these were from the recent release from  Clearly Digital Stamps.  I printed on my color inkjet printer.... 


Cut out, punch a hole and added coordinating colored ribbons. 



Hope you're having a crafty day!!  Aloha...

"For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
~Matthew 18:19-20~