October 15, 2012

Clearly Digital Stamps NEW Release!!!!

CiStamp

Aloha and Welcome back!!!  Today is the official Release Day of October's NEW Clearly Digital Stamps!!!  Yes, a whole bunch of new digital stamp sets are now available for your creating pleasure!!  I'm going to try something different this week, and instead of posting all of my **NEW** CDS projects today, I will post them throughout the week... thus referring to my week of blog post as "Clearly Digital Stamps Release Week!!!" Are you ready??

There are a whole bunch of images to work with this month.  Especially for your end of the year projects... Christmas, New Years... ya know??  You will LOVE the images, and what you can do with them. The set that I am sharing with you is called "Mini Calendar Handwritings".  It comes COMPLETE with 10 Years of Calendars from 2012-2022.  You can make these calendars to a reasonable size that would look clear enough on your projects.  I went with creating a cute desk top calendar, and putting them together with my Cinch Machine and Wire Binding.  Ah!!  Finally the FIRST TIME EVER to use this binding machine!!  LOL... I have been meaning to use it, and I finally got a chance to use it!!  But this idea comes from my gf, Wini.  Every year she creates a beautiful desk top calendar, just like this one.  I thought that I'd be able to create on similar to it... BUT it is ALL created with digital images from Clearly Digital Stamps.  I will list which digital set each design came from.  I used my Photo Shop Elements program to create the image.  Fading the background, and then bringing in the other images to make my calendar page.  :)  

This is my cover... pardon the fading of colors, I think my printer started to run outtah ink at this point.  This was actually one of the pages I printed last.  The designs come from another newly released set called "Antique Ornaments".

January - Image and background from "Flakes"

February: Hearts image and background from "Flakes"; Pink Baby Elephant from "Patch Pal Elephant", Scripture from "Church Chatter".

Ahhhh... love this one!!  Simply sweet but such a BIG impact!!!  Background created on Photo Shop Elements, using the "blend" technique.  I actually figured it out "by mistake".  So check out my mistake! :)  Both images of crosses and scripture are from the set "Jesus Paid It All".

April: Background and image from "Butterfly Bunny".

May: Background from "You're Eggstraordinary", Flower Border from "Autumn", and Girl Image from "Tulip".


June: Background and Images "Classic Tools".



July: Background and Stars from "Howdy Partner", Firecrackers from "Calendar Minis".


August: Background and Image from "Charlie Daisy".


September: Background and Images "Ice Cream Social"


October: Background, Sentiment and Image: "Patch Pal Scarecrow".


November: Background, Image and Sentiment "Eat More Ham".


December: Background, Image and Sentiment from "Little Bethlehem".

That was it!!!  I hope you've enjoyed checking out my project that I created using "Mini Calendar Handwriting".  Again, the wired binding and Cinch machine was what held it together.  I will post more of my Clearly Digital Stamp projects that was made for this week's release so come back tomorrow to check out what else it is that I created.  Please be sure to stop by the Clearly Digital Stamp store to check out the other digital stamps that were released.  The sets are all reasonably priced, and much lower than any other sets I found online.  Cannot Go Wrong!!!  :))))   Have a blessed rest of the week, and thanks again for stopping by!!  Aloha to You and Your family!! 


"People do not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God."
~Matthew 4:4~