October 18, 2012

Clearly Digital Stamps, Day 3: Cute Favor Bag FREEBIE Cut File Too!!


CiStamp


Good Day!!!  It is Day 3 of Clearly Digital Stamp's NEW Release week, here on Pieces of Me.  I wanted to share my projects throughout the week, thus, I decided to spread out the projects I created for this week's release to a day each of those projects.  I just love creating with CDS images!!  Too cute, too fun and too easy to use!!!  Thank You, CDS!!!  :))

For today's project, I have cut out a cut bag, that is actually almost the same bag that Stampin' Up! has, called "Fancy Favor Bigz XL", but I designed this cut on the Design Studio to cut on my Cricut.  I used George cartridge and Accent Essentials to cut this bag.  Therefore, if you download this cut, you will need to have these 2 carts, a jukebox, the Design Studio program to cut it out.  ;o/



I used a sentiment from the "Church Chatter" digital set of Clearly Digital Stamps.  The Frame around the sentiment is a stamp from Hero Arts. The DSP and Buttons are from Stampin' Up!  I just love how the frame fit perfectly around the sentiment.  HOWEVER, this was easily done because the sentiment was a digital element.  Had it not been, I wouldn't have been able to re-size, and re-adjust the width and make it look so perfectly made for each other!!!  :))  Thank U, Jesus!!

Well, I hope that you have found this blog posting fun to read, and enjoyable to look at.  It's gonna be another day full of God's guidance!!  Where God guides, HE provides!!  Looking forward in starting my day and being led by HIM!!!  Doing the the joyful dance!!! Have a blessed day, in Jesus!!!!

Click Here to go to my page of Cut Files.  Look for "Favor Bag like Stampin' Up!" and you can download the cut file there.  Please keep in mind that you will need the required cartridges to cut this cut file. There are several different types of bags that I created similar to this cut.  So check it out, and see for yourself which on it is that you would like to use. Thanks for looking and spending part of your day here with me!!!  God Bless!!!

"Seek first HIS kingdom and HIS righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well."
~Matthew 6:33~