October 8, 2012

Angry Birds Goodie Bags - Link to Angry Bird Birthday Digital Pack Freebie!!


Hi Gang!!  Hope that you and your family are having a wonderful day today on this Columbus Day holiday!!  The house is quiet {{at the moment}}...  my littlest is sleeping {{he's got a COLD!!}}, and the oldest is sleeping as well {{he's a teen!!}}.  The hubs went to work today, and me... well, here I am posting to my blog!  :))  I have some fun and easy projects to share with you today!!

My grand-niece's birthday is coming up, and her mama asked me to make some goodie bags for her, with the Angry Bird theme.  I found this FREE Angry Bird Birthday Digital Pack that you can download from Sherry K. Designs.  If you haven't checked out Sherry K. Designs yet, I highly recommend that you do.  Most of her stuffs are FREE and if they aren't free, they are CHEAP!!  So love that she has a variety of things...

Ok, so here's how I created the goodie bags....  

I printed them on white cardstock {{Grace Pacific from WalMart}}:

Cut them all out,with a white bordered edge on each:

Then adhered to white lunch bags {{WalMart - in the paper products department}}.

I then created bag toppers to be stapled to the top of each bag:

Print... these are sized according to the size of the length of the lunch bag.  You should be able to size them to whatever size you want.  I wanted to personalize these toppers, and use less ink, but you will see, if you download the kit she already has bag toppers for you to use, and can still be personalized.

Cut them to size...

Fold right in half...

These are standing here on my table.  But imagine them on the top of each bag.  Sooo cute!!!  

Easy, and used everything I already had on hand!!  Thank U, Jesus!!!
 
Time for coffee, and I need to work on my projects for the upcoming Clearly Digital Stamps release..yeeeeess!!!!  Have a blessed day!!
Aloha!