September 15, 2012

Clearly Digital Stamps' September 2012 Release!!!!

 CiStamp

Hi Gang!!!  It's that time again for Clearly iStamp's monthly Digital Image Release!!!!  Fall is approaching and we have a bunch of adorable images that would work with your fall projects.  Please take your time in viewing all the new images, and see for yourself!!! 

I have decided to work with these 2 digital stamp sets: Scripture Occasions and Fall Treats.  Let me share with you the 1st project, which I've used the Scripture Occasions for....  I was thinking of a "heart" idea when I saw this scripture, and really wanted some kinda of heart on my card.  I think it turned out beautifully and with the hearts, that just made it even more prettier.... 

The die cut heart with scallop edging is actually a cut from the cricut cartridge "Lyrical Lyrics".  I then ran it through my Big Shot with an embossing folder, and got those embossed bumps on it.  The red ribbon is a satin type ribbon, from Stampin' Up!!  The DSP, I believe I purchased from a store that was closing down.  I don't remember what company that it came from, but thinking American Crafts?  Sorry, not sure...  Oh, and the pink dew drops... yep.... thought they'd add some details to my card.  :) 

Here is project #2:




Milk Carton Tea Bag Dispenser....  This is originally a Milk Carton SVG cut that I have on hand.  I will share the cut in another post...  the image of the owl is from "Hoot Hoot" another CDS digital image.  This image is only 1/2" x 1/2".  That is what I love about these digital images... you can make as big as you want, or as tiny as you want. :))))  The scripture is from "Scripture Occasions", and I use my Sizzix waffer die cut to cut the scripture out, and simply cut around that cut to make the pink layer. 

Last but not least, here is project #3: 

The sentiment that I've used for the top cover of this project is from Scripture Occasions, I used Stampin' Up!'s Decorative Label punch to punch out the sentiment, and Scallop Circle punch for the circle design.  The pumpkins, leaf, and circle design are all from CDS

I printed out each label, but first selected a sentiment from the set and the pumpkin image to go in the middle of each label.  I printed and cut out to wrap around the chocolate nugget candies (Hershey's w/Almonds!).  

The container that I used is a Stampin' Up! plastic container that held 1 rubber stamp with wood mount.  Just to give you an idea of how big it is, the stamp was about 2" x 1-1/2", and the plastic container was a little bigger than that.  The DSP is the designs that came with this digital set.  Simply print out on white cardstock, and cut to the size that you need.  I just print on 1/2 of an 8-1/2" x 11" white cardstock, with all the other images printed on the top half of it.  

Candies all in a row, and the inner section of the container.....

Close up of candies....  

Thank You for stopping by!!!  Please check out the Clearly Digital Stamp shop to view all the other digital stamp sets that have been released today!!!!  Also to check out what other projects were created by the DT!!  You will love all of them, I promise!!!  Once again, here are the 2 sets that I used for the projects above:

Fall Treats:

Scripture Occasions:


I hope you have been blessed by today's post.  Thanks again for peeking in and visiting with all of us!!!

Aloha... and Have a blessed weekend!!!