September 21, 2012

Clearly Digital Stamps Challenge #CIC60 "Fall Into Fall"


Aloha my friends!!!  Fall is right around the corner, and that is exactly what the theme is for this week's challenge over at Clearly Digital Stamps (a.k.a Clear Dollar Stamps).  Here is the adorable digital stamp set that I used for this challenge... 


This set is called "Charlie Harvest"... and as you can see... the set comes with both COLORED and OUTLINED images, as well as 3 DSP's, and 4 sentiments.  Please note, this is a digital set!!!  When you order it, you will receive it via email and NOT via snail mail!!  

Here is the project I came up with.... 

I took Charlie Harvest, and printed him on transfer paper (for iron-on).  Then ironed on to this canvas bag, which I got from Stateline.  I also personalized with my gf's son's name.  This is a cute little bag I made for him for his 1st day of school (preschool), filled with some fun school things!!!


Here are the goodies...

Here is an image of how the bag looks filled with the goodies....

Now with a water bottle that I have personalized with paint pens.

That's all folks... hope you have been blessed by this post!!  May Jesus bless your day!!!

Aloha!!