August 13, 2012

State Line bag Company - Decorated Bags

Hi Gang... 

Ok so check this out! I posted yesterday a pic of all the bags that State Line Bag Company sent me to play with... here's the pic again, and in a larger view (in case you've missed my post).  :) 


now here are a couple of pieces I came up with... so far, I decorated using some ribbons that I had in my scrap ribbon bottle.  I love how cute they turned out:


The one on the right was stamped with an image from Stampin' Up!, and then decorated with stickles... here are close up pics of each of the decorated bags.  I used Fabri-Tac from WalMart to adhere the ribbons to the bags.  So no sewing needed!!! 


This one is my favorite!  Turned out soooo cute!!!  Perfect for a gift that I can give my niece.



I had so much fun decorating these bags.  I have so much more ideas to decorate and put on these bags.  Are your wheels turning????  Check out State Line Bag Company, and see all the various sizes they have.  Check back in the near future for a giveaway I will have of some blanks bags for YOU to decorate and also win a bunch of goodies in a bag decorated by ME!!!

Have a blessed day!!!