August 26, 2012

Mini Hand Sanitizer Holder CUT from Creations By AR

Hi Gang!!! 

Been crazy busy!!  I had my 1st Stampin' Up! class, called it "Class A" this past Friday and Saturday.  Had such a great time with the ladies.  I keep forgetting to take pics of faces... but most of my ladies do not want their pics on the web, so need to respect their privacy!!  Anyways, I just wanted to pop in and share with you the favors that I created for them.  I will be posting the projects within the next couple of days..... 

Here are the favors.  I purchased the Test Tube Cut from Creations By AR.  It was an SVG file.  I made the cut a little smaller {{10.794 x 9.114 to be exact - just make sure you click on "Keep Proportions" box before entering those figures in the W/H boxes}}.  The DSP I used is from Stampin' Up!'s current Holiday Mini Catalog - you can view the online catalog on my blog's sidebar. 


Here's a photo showing different angles....


Have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!!!